Wednesday 27 January 2016

Step Two

After I posted yesterday I got in touch with a contact from my local Over Eater's Anonymous.  They have a meeting near me on a Sunday so I am going to go to that one and see how I fit in.  I've also joined a couple of Facebook groups to try and see how things work.  I need to sit down and talk about it with my other half as last time I mentioned it he seemed a bit perturbed anyway I will see what he thinks now.

Today has been good in one way in that I have been testing my blood sugars and correcting them when they are high.  On the other hand it has been bad as I ate a full bag of sweets at work and four cupcakes when I got home.  On the good side again though I walked to school and back home again to pick my son up after his hockey club this afternoon.  Normally I get the bus there and walk back with him.  I allowed myself plenty of time so I could sit in the school playground for a while to recuperate before walking back again and although getting a bit cold I was really pleased with myself.

Looking back over this I suppose I can count today as a good day as the food side of things is pretty normal for me so I had a normal food day but tested my blood sugars and did some exercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment